When you use kartmannen.no, you give us access to information about you. Here you can read what information we collect, how we do it and what we use them for.
We have the following contact details:
- Visiting address: Ole Aasveds veg 11, 7049 Trondheim, Norge
- Postal address: Kartmannen AS, C/O Torstein A. Bø, Ole Aasveds veg 11, 7049 Trondheim, Norway
- Organization number: 921117302 MVA (registered in Foretaksregisteret)
- Contact us here.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that can be associated with a person, such as name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address. Information about using kartmannen.no, for example, what products you have viewed or purchased is also personal information.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide
When you create a user to purchase a product, enter your name and email address. This will be saved so that you can retrieve the products later.
Kartmannen.no also collects and processes unidentified information about visitors to kartmannen.no. We use common Internet technologies, including Matomo, to collect information about users so that we can provide the best possible functionality and further develop information on the website. This information is retrieved from the computer's browser and may include IP address, operating system, browser software (such as "Microsoft Internet Explorer"), screen resolution, and sender network page.
"Cookies" are small information capsules (text files) that the web site asks your browser to store on the computer or mobile device. This allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time. Kartmannen.no uses the following cookies (cookies):
- Necessary cookies for authentication. To let the server know which users are logged in a cookie
What is the information used for?
We are constantly working to give you a good experience of Kartmannen.no. Here are the main purposes we use personal information to:
- Delivering products we need account information to ensure you get your product and the ability to retrieve it several times.
- Understand market trends we use anonymous data to understand how you use the website. In order to provide a better user experience.
Is the information shared with others?
Kartmannen.no also shares personal information with other companies, organizations and individuals outside Kartmannen AS in some cases. This is primarily to provide you with better and safer products and services.
We only do this when others provide services for us. This can for example be when we use a third party to make payment transactions, or for example Matomo Analytics tools to analyze the use of our services. These companies are not allowed to use this information for anything other than performing services for us.
How can I manage information about me?
Update personal information
It is important that the information we have about you is correct. You can update the information in your account.
Personal Information Settings
You can restrict the storage and processing of information about you. Our services will not be equally adapted to you. You do this in your account.
Deletion of personal data
We do not store personal data any longer and to a greater extent than is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment unless prescribed by law, for example through the Accounting Act. We have extensive routines for deletion, de-identification and anonymization of personal data. You may request removal of information from your user profile.
The main rule is that personal data are stored for a maximum of two years. How quickly data is deleted may vary. Here are some important examples:
- As long as your account is active, we will take care of your personal data.
- In our analysis systems, information on patterns of use on the mapper can be stored for up to three years. The data here is used to determine if our services work well for the public, and if the ongoing product development we make helps Kartmannen.no better.
If you request that your user profile on kartmannen.no be deleted, we will remove personal information from your profile. We also delete your order history.
You are entitled to:
- receive information;
- require insight;
- demand rectification;
- demand deletion;
- require limitation;
- data portability;
- appeal to the supervisory authority; and/li>
We do not want to collect or otherwise treat personal data about children under the age of 16.
However, if children under the age of 16 have provided us with personal information, for example, by creating an account, we will delete the information as soon as we become aware of the relationship. Guardians can contact us as specified above.
Implementation of changes
We may, among other things, be able to update privacy statements to reflect changes to the site or our privacy statement. In case of major changes, we will inform you in our Help Center, or you will be notified at next time. We can also notify via email or the website for special needs.
Updates will be logged under:
- 25. juni 2018: First published
- 17. februar 2022: Cookies from Google analytics are removed
- 31. july 2023: Made it explicit that Stripe is used as payment handler